Who We Are
“To be the most reliable Service Company in the industry”
2006 to present.
Control Specialist Inc., 1974-2006
In 1974 William E. (Bill) Page began Control Specialist, Inc. with nothing more than a single wide trailer house, a new wife and three new step kids fresh out of Buckner Baptist Children’s home in Dallas. To say the least we had modest beginnings.
Mr. Page quickly gained favor with select Cities for his diligence in labor, knowledge of water and wastewater systems, and responsiveness to emergencies. Bill ran the company until 1996 until George bought him out. Bill passed away in 1997.
As a statement to our quality of work many, of the Service clients contracted in the seventies remain with us today. George still runs the company.
Over the years Control Specialist has established itself as one of the best and most responsive companies in our Industry. We respond to emergencies of all kinds within the water and wastewater business. Control Specialist also serves some private industry in the Petro- chemical business.
Control Specialist while a small company is very large on capabilities. We like to say “if it moves or treats water or wastewater, we can fix it”. Often, we get the chance to prove that statement as the work can be very diverse from electrical control issues, to any type mechanical issues.
Recently we added to our capabilities by designing and building a floating work barge. Our barge is different than most as it is completely modular. We can transport our barge to any body of water and be assembled ready for work on short notice.
This equipment allows us to pull and set pumps and equipment of all types on the water up to 15000 lbs.
Some of the capabilities include:
- Electrical control work, licensed Master and Journeymen electricians
- Instrumentation calibrations of all types
- PM work on most vfd’s
- Flow Meter work of all kinds
- Mechanical work of all kinds
- Lift Station Rehabilitate from small to large
- Pump Control valve repairs all brands
- Pipe and valve change outs in difficult places to work
- Laser alignment of pump and motor units
- Vibration analysis pumps and motors
- Clarifier gearbox rebuilds and change outs
- Complete clarifier repair or replace
- Chemical Pump Repair
- Wastewater aeration repair
- Vertical turbine pump repair
- Horizontal Split case pump repair
- Work boat and barge needs
This is our amazingly skilled and talented team of employees.
Service Manager & Journeyman Electrician
Master Electrician, Service Technician